Stand by for some Ticketing Upgrades Coming June 6th.
MOBILE APP & DIGITAL TICKETS
The Fishers Island Ferry will soon have an App available from the App Store. With the app our schedule can be viewed, and digital tickets can be purchased. Digital tickets can be stored in a digital wallet and presented for scanning by crew or printed out.
Wi-Fi is now available at both terminals for customers to use. Wi-Fi will also give Ferry staff the ability to scan a QR code from your mobile device while in your car or paper ticket in hand.
Paper tickets are still available, and all previously purchased tickets will remain valid for up to a year. A new self-service kiosk will be arriving soon at the New London Terminal for paper ticket purchases.
IN ADDITION TO THESE UPDATES:
- Customers will no longer be charged an online service fee or fuel surcharge
- Nonresident and Commercial customers will see a modest price increase for some tickets
- Resident pricing and freight rates will remain unchanged
ALSO, BEGINNING JUNE 6TH:
- Island year-round residents will need to log in to create a new account password
- New rates will be posted at both terminals and on our updated website
While we recognize change can be difficult, we ask for your patience and support and hope you find these enhancements an improvement to our overall ticketing process.