Skip to content
Passengers who feel that their vehicle has been damaged, through no fault of their own, while being loaded onto or off of a Ferry District vessel, or while on a vessel, need to do the following:
- Immediately report the incident to a crew member or to the Captain in charge of the vessel.
- Insure that the Captain fills out an Accident Report and provide the necessary contact information.
- The Captain submits the report to management for review and determination of repair.
- If the report is accepted, the passenger is asked to submit a professional body shop estimate.
- Once the estimate is accepted, the repairs will be made and payment will be issued to the body shop.
- Should the report or the estimate not be accepted, the claim will be denied and sent to the Board of Commissioners for a further review.